HR Health Check
The people that you hire, they way they perform and how they support business effectiveness is something that requires careful thought and good management.
Let us review your people structure and HR practices to ensure that your business does what it needs to do so that you have happy, motivated and high performing employees.
Our health check can include:
- A review of employee policies and processes to ensure compliance with the latest employment law requirements
- Reviewing the process by which you measure and develop employees competencies and capabilities
- Evaluating communication and consultation mechanisms between managers and employees
- An evaluation of change management tools and those that support employee innovation
- Benchmarking against industry standards the quality and effectiveness of HR processes including recruitment, management development and performance management
- A review of pay and reward schemes
- Your HR strategy and how it aligns to your business strategy
As part of an HR Health Check we will review and evaluate strengths and weaknesses as well as identify ways that these can be improved providing proposals for enhanced policies, procedures and tools. This may also highlight where you might be at risk and ways to reduce this risk.
Our aim is to focus on ways that will maximise your effectiveness in all areas:
- HR strategy and the extent to which it supports business goals and objectives
- HR policies, procedures and interventions and how effectively they are delivered
- Leadership/Management style and the prevailing culture
- Effective communication and consultation processes